WRITTEN BY: THE SHORETRIPS TEAM
Binge-Watching Suggestions from the ShoreTrips Team
Now that we are working remotely, one of the things the ShoreTrips team misses the most is our frequent discussions about who is watching what on their time away from the office. With our travels, nights out on the town and shopping excursions temporarily halted, we have more time to dedicate to our binge-watching efforts. We have started an email thread to share the latest and greatest with each other and thought our travelers and travel advisors may also enjoy the ShoreTrips Suggestions!
In full disclosure, we must admit that the majority of the office had already completed Love is Blind prior to self-quarantining. I think we can all agree that we wish we hadn’t rushed through it at the time so that we could enjoy it at our leisure during this downtime.
We will summarize for you our top picks!
- Better Things, Hulu (suggested by Julie)
- The Chef Show, Netflix (suggested by Marissa)
- Comedian Sebastian Manascalco, Netflix (suggested by Marissa)
- Succession, HBO (suggested by Maddie, Sam)
- The Newsroom, HBO (suggested by Sam)
- Dawson’s Creek, Hulu (suggested by Kelly)
- Little Fires Everywhere, Hulu (suggested by Ann, Kelly and Lindsey)
- Outsider, Hulu (suggested by Kelly)
Warning: Do not watch these suggestions prior to going to bed.
If you have more to share please let us know by commenting here or emailing us your suggestions at email@example.com.